Monday, February 13, 2012

Sweat It Out!

Love Matters
Back in the days, I have sweaty hands! 

So, obviously, I always felt squeamish with holding hands. 

Well, there was this guy, and we attended mass together.  
 

My hands were normal the whole time, but a minute before the “Lord’s Prayer” part of the mass; 
my hands began to sweat again!!! (OK! I was nervous; I needed to hold hands with him!)

My mind was running a 100 miles!   

Think, think, think... I would need for him to just hold the back of my hands, 
NO, I would need my hanky to go in between our hands, NO, I would need to excuse myself and run!

And before I could think of some more reasons not to hold hands, he was intertwining his hands with my hands already, 
and he was acting as if it didn’t matter if he was holding my sweaty hands!!!

My! -talk about “what-is-happening-here-feeling!”  
I was embarrassed, nervous and still sweaty but I needed to concentrate “Our Father, who art in heaven….”

I blurted sorry for my sweaty hands after the song but he was nonchalant about it.

Call me naive, but, in my heart, I knew, right there and then, he was the one.

Thanks to my sweaty-hands-challenge! LOL! :)

Happy Valentine's Day to all! :)

Stay happy and inlove!!!

NAMASTE

28 comments:

  1. That's such a cool love story that started with sweaty hands. =>

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute haha, nice post story, like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, why do you have to hold hands? Is holding hands a requirement when saying the Lord's Prayer? I'm just asking because I've never held hands with anyone in Mass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol.. ewan.. hindi naman ata requirement.. pero lahat nag hold hands e hehe

      Delete
  4. that was really cool for the guy, i bet he's someone close to you now. Yahweh bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute! hihi. Well, it's that, loving one knowing it comes with the whole package! Stay in love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute! I, too, used to have sweaty hands. I was thinking if I was the boy you were telling about - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My sister also has sweaty hands and she uses some ointment all over before sleeping. I hope she finds a guy like you did. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the part you were thinking of happy thoughts just to distract yourself.. hahahaha.. very nice story.. cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's so funny and tons of humour there dear! made my day reading the sweaty hands challenge haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used to have the same dilemma. But guess what? My beau happened to have sweatier hands than me.. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha Nice one, got it.. with your sweaty hands :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha!ha! personally I refrain from holding hands with strangers during mass, its just me and my little boy always.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool nice story, i like it so much... i will be sharing this on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So dito nagsimula ang lahat. Such a cute and sweet love story.

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahaha! my husband and I started with holding hands as well. just like you, I was certain that he's the one.

    ReplyDelete
  16. When I was in Highschool I had the same situation minus the sweaty palm, reminiscing bec of your post, enjoy the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  17. natawa ako shet hahaha! i have sweaty hands too. i was bothered before when i have no "someone" yet, but when i got the one, i dont bother anymore if i got sweaty hands or not. he must accept my flaws!!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  18. same here...i have a sweaty hands too.. good enough most but not all of my ex-bf and my guy now is not into HHWW..hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sweaty hands. Hahaha it's interesting to remember these types of memories. :)

    ReplyDelete